MACRO LEVEL DECORATION
Wallpapers, to decorate the wall fit perfectly into the Marco section. A big pattern, solid colored wallpaper could totally go with a personality that is bold and gutsy.
However, a small pattern, with subtle pastel work would add more flavor to your house decor if you are the friendly neighborhood kinds.
If you are planning to decorate a guest room, floral wallpaper on the walls can do magic to your ambiance and make your guests feel warm, inviting and special.
MICRO LEVEL DECORATION
When it comes to decorating the bedroom at a Micro level, it is always a good idea to match the color of the wall with your age and the phase of life you are in.
- A DIY photo collage with strings of light could be a fantastic idea for a college goer or a bachelor. While an antique, rustic wall decor could talk volumes on your classy settled rich lifestyle.
- If you have a bent for modern styling and decoration, you can choose the bohemian geometric pattern style to decorate your bedroom walls.
- Folks who have a bent for creativity can for sure add a touch of handmade work to their wall decor.
- Quilted art, wooden mosaic wall art, wall mounted painting, vintage letters, handmade personalized signature paintings, Instagram photo’s,concept art work, glass painting, Painted glass vase, Honey comb wall art, graffiti, glow paintings, texture painting, gold polka dots, Plate art can bring some more life to your bedroom walls.
- To make the bedroom more blissful, one could have the perfect mix of bright and dim lights to on the wall to match the ‘mood transition’. Soft feather hangings in pastel colors can distress and help in mental relaxation.
- Kawaii painting could be another form of cute art that you could add to your list!