- Purpose: a wallpaper as the name suggests, covers your entire wall. A decal on the other hand covers only the design area & the rest is your actual wall. Decals are.5 mm thin vinyl that come across as paint on the wall. unless & until someone touches it. hence, they are good to give a feel of an art on the wall. So,In case you want to highlight a particular area aesthetically and not cover it entirely, then decal is your go-to-option. On other hand, if you want to cover the wall, then wallpaper would suit your requirement better.
- Size: Basis the size of the wall, you can decide the size of a decal that highlights your wall perfectly. You can choose from small, medium, large sizes to get that perfect look for your wall. Again in the case of a wallpaper you would need to go in for covering the entire wall. also, if there are spaces above tables & book shelves that you need to make-over, then a simple wall decal can be used to highlight them than going in for the entire wall. They allow you too choose from a range of colours too.
- Cost-effective: With customization, you can now keep the cost under control by choosing the exact size of the decal which suits your wall. In case you are looking for the ideal proportion, Just take the measurement of your wall & choose not to cover more than 50% of the area in width or height (whichever is higher).
- Application: You can be an active participant in your home makeover with wall decals & its easy to apply technique. Moreover, in case of decals with individual elements (such as leaves or flowers) you can choose to place them as per your choice depending on how you want your kids room or living room to look like. Thus, giving you greater control.
- Customization: In the case of a wall decal, you can team it up with wall clocks, wall arts, frames & other elements. So, the design would actually amalgamate beautifully with the wall and also act from a utility perspective when it comes to the overall theme of the wall.