Identify the Pattern
The pattern signifies the user’s taste. For traditional homes, traditional shades and simple patterns suit well. If you love contrasting things, then cover the furniture with Zig Zag Slipcovers. Options are copious and they can also be customized. For Kids’ Rooms and Dining Rooms, choose thematic Slipcovers which feature relevant pictures.
The color of the Slipcover determines the beauty of the room. It makes a profound impact on the overall appeal of the room. The nature of the room and the household has to be taken into consideration while ordering a Slipcover. Not only the color of the fabric but also the color of the pattern has its say in the appeal of the room.
- A plain color Sofa Slipcover can be complemented by patterned and colorful Pillow Slipcover.
- For Dining chairs, choose dark colors over light colors. Because they can expose stains and marks.
- If you have pets and kids in your home, then be choosy. Avoid white color as it needs maintenance.
- Choose bright colors for Kids Playroom furniture. They find them very attractive.
The kind of the fabric you are going to select for the furniture Slipcover defines its durability. Take into account the fabric’s Ease Of Maintenance. Otherwise, it proves you wrong.
- If you love to change the Slipcovers frequently, then choose the one which can be easily washed.
- Cotton, Denim, and Corduroy fabrics suit well for homes having kids and pets. These fabrics have a very good Ease Of Maintenance.
- For Accent Furniture, choose Micro-suede or Faux leather as they are rarely used. Micro-suede is durable as well as affordable. Faux-leather is
- Thicker fabric fares well compared to thin and stretchy fabrics. It is durable and deserves your investment.